Real Life Cycling
Rather than outfit a stationary bike with gadgets and gizmos, Real Ryder bikes allow you to steer and lean in since they move from side to side.
Real Ryder cycling brings to you the most realistic and interactive spin experience on the market.
It not only offers a first rate cardio workout but it also engages your core like no other, because you need to balance it. Experience Real Ryder cycling here first at Life Health and Fitness.
Real Ryder Key Benefits:
- Increase core strength and stability
- Challenge balance, full-body coordination
- Use more muscles during leaning and steering movements to burn approximately 20% more calories compared to a conventional stationary bike (CSUN Study; Conducted by S. Loy, Ph.D. March 2009)
- Improve endurance, speed and agility for sport
- Benefit from greater joint mobility (especially, hips, back and knees) as the bike moves with your body’s natural pedaling motion